The readers. (=

For free advertisement,
Click on the "Add me!".
or,
Call :: 1800 - Alon - Superman.


Tuesday, March 27, 2007

people just pisses me off.

screw that. I was really so blooody pissed last night. i swear. I went outside and ran, like an idiot in the middle of the night. I wanted to go get some beer from the nearby restaurant and there was a wedding there and I didnt want to spoil ppl's mood + i was wearing clothes that I wear at home. cant sleep the whole night. my life is really bloodyy screwed and fucked up once again.

Maybe I should wake up and let myself know that, I'll start living everyday for myself. to the fullest. that's wad i'm gonna do.

I miss my family so much. I really do. They mean a hell lot to me. A LOT.


my friends back home, I hope i'll be back in june and we'll have more smashing hangouts.

alright. thats all for me.

No comments: