The readers. (=

For free advertisement,
Click on the "Add me!".
or,
Call :: 1800 - Alon - Superman.


Saturday, April 21, 2007

errr.. title title

ummmff.. Havent been blogging that much this few days. Went out wif pao & quek to chadstone today. Got to watch Mr.Bean's movie. It wasnt as nice as I wanted it to be. There's only a few part that could make me laugh. So yeah.

This few days, I havent been doing much. Dont know why, Just dont feel like doing anything. Been weeks already that I've came up with nothing due to the stupid presentations and exams.

Now, All of you are kinda debating about me going back this june. Billy has his points also which is true. There's nothing to fuss about. Just forget about it. I'll reli let my mom decide it now. If she wants me back, then i'll go back. If not, then i'll stay here and maybe find something exciting to do in winter. My muller? =D


Anyways, guess thats all for now. If i dont go back this june, I said IF,I might not get to see some of my frens who are leaving to some other place already. hmmm.. and I might lose my chance to turn back everything. so yeah. _l_


I did lost someone I used to love. I mean LOVE. dont want that to repeat itself.

No comments: