The readers. (=

For free advertisement,
Click on the "Add me!".
or,
Call :: 1800 - Alon - Superman.


Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Look at that Alex. LOLS!

This is actually from the tag board on elena's blog.

24 Apr 07, 16:50alon (: alex = dick. u posted the ugliest pic in my guest book. and err.. no one asked u to? _l_

24 Apr 07, 16:51alon (: i highly doubt wad u said last time. ur fren > than my friends? ROFL.

24 Apr 07, 17:31Elena: alon, don't be so mean lah. >.<

25 Apr 07, 10:23Alex: who said i want to be friends with a guy who has a negative IQ? and yes, my friends > your friends. my friends are cool, smart and fun to be around. example :amelia, fuzzy wuzzy, jim, gary.

25 Apr 07, 10:24Alex: my friends are also alot more intelligent than yours so i have no need to dabble on there. poor alon doesnt even know that RICHARD means DICK. alex means awesome, great defender of the world or someth

25 Apr 07, 10:24Alex: ing. either way, alon ditched the previous argument and wants to start another one. i'm ready when you are, douche bag.

25 Apr 07, 10:26Alex: also rofl at alon, i dont even fucking KNOW your facebook. i love your empty accusations. full of 0 IQ and you prove it to be so

25 Apr 07, 10:26Alex: hell i dont even OWN a facebook. i'm not a camwhore, you stupid douche.

25 Apr 07, 13:00alon (: its GUEST book not face book.

25 Apr 07, 13:00alon (: I higly doubt your frens are much better than mine. HAHAHAH!! the way you are, I doubt u even have "a" friend

25 Apr 07, 13:01alon (: If u mean ur name Alex was a hero last time, I'm pretty sure its not now.

25 Apr 07, 13:02alon (: I dont need to waste time argueing with people like u. practically it's a waste of my life.

25 Apr 07, 13:02alon (: I dont have to name my friends out.They know who they are. and they know who i am. unlike people like you. gosh. memang beh paiseh! pui.

25 Apr 07, 13:05alon (: your frens are more intelligent than me? which part and which one of my friend do u know? ur assuming abt things u dont know u piece of shit. I need u need a mirror.. gosh.

25 Apr 07, 13:12alon (: and oh yeah. its not that u dont want to be a camwhore. its u cant be one. the whole world knows why.

Look at this clown. HAHAHAHAHAHAH!! He's the guy who posted his pic in my guest book on top. alex. I dont even know him. tak paiseh pun. pui. I know i'm being mean here. but whatever. Dont give a damn. pao said' " ewww.. this guy's hand so ugly. the finger so short!"

No comments: