The readers. (=

For free advertisement,
Click on the "Add me!".
or,
Call :: 1800 - Alon - Superman.


Friday, April 13, 2007

NurZai my lover.

What should I say? hehe..

We've been thru the disastrous & crazy form 5 sci life.

- Hanging out all the time.
- Sitting beside me in class.
- Laugh like stupid idiots together.
- School bag with unlimited chocolates of all kind.
- Disturbing the teachers.
- Eating mee goreng yang sedap betul in ccms.


Form 6. Having all the same classes; even ps.

- Drive me home.
- Follow you home with ur sexy "mother".
- Teman me when I go canteen instead of being with the "lifeLESS".




Everything is kept dalam hati-ku one! HAHAHAHA!! thankiew for all of that.

Last but not least,


Happy Birthday!! All the best to you.


loads and banyak of love. (=


p/s: I think you should be crying by now.

No comments: