The readers. (=

For free advertisement,
Click on the "Add me!".
or,
Call :: 1800 - Alon - Superman.


Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I had the last laugh



I took this picture today and I edited it. for the first time okay?








Old gallery.




This one I think we took it 2 years back in sinyi's place. And that converse baju I was wearing, Sinyi bought it for me, (=. there's too much good about her that I cant finish saying la. I'll say some la. I owes joke abt her and she never get pissy. My form 4-5 Bio note book, she completed everything for me ok? Like go photocopy, COPY, stick for me. AND completed the whole book? You got this type of friend o not? GOt or not? "you mei you?? you ma?? !! HAHAHAHAH!! okok. that's cocky. she's really a nice friend. and for the rest in that picture, got or dun have oso nothing one. HAHAHAHHAHA!!





HAHAHAHA.. Someone sent me group pictures we took ages ago. like really ages ago. It was really good to revive our memories. Due to an unintentional no smiley friend on one of my friend, friend? right word. *ahemm* lets continue.. eh eh! chibai. mana sudah? ohh okok.. un-intentional incident, I helped him/her edited his/her face on the picture so it looks mesra-er than ever! HAHAHAHA.. Now everyone have their smiley face. you happy, I happy. We happy family. goodnight! (=


p/s: I'm really sorry for editing the picture. Sincerely. I'm sorry for screwing your life over and over again. sooo sorry because I just love doing so.

No comments: