The readers. (=

For free advertisement,
Click on the "Add me!".
or,
Call :: 1800 - Alon - Superman.


Tuesday, July 10, 2007

emo emo.

I just got back after having an usual limteh with them. I just dont really feel nice now. thinking that I have to leave all of them and my family in a few days time. I just dont want this to happen again. THis is one of the reason why I didnt want to come back at first. When its time to leave, its just really tough to do so.

There's also one thing I came back and will take back with me when I get back to australia. I finally got and found her. (= i love you babe.

I dont know why, I really dont feel good right now. Goin to have another smasher at my place next wed. Cant wait for it! I hope it will be a memorable one. I want it to be. Lets hope it will be. For the mean time, just leave me to myself.

No comments: