The readers. (=

For free advertisement,
Click on the "Add me!".
or,
Call :: 1800 - Alon - Superman.


Friday, February 8, 2008

selamat hari raya!

Hello everyone. I know I know, happy new year first of all! OKOK!! I know I know, I haven't been blogging much. HAHA. after all the complains, I've decided to blog again tonight. Its not like: 'I'm not gonna update anymore'. Its just that I'm busy! HAHAHA! Havent been doing much lately. Just slacking around and shit. I've got a really good news tho. I'm not gonna spill it out right now. I don't wanna ruin this special thing. I'm going to keep it to myself and I really hope everything turns out really well. I dont want to be dissapointed anymore. I'm sick of it already. I've been closely connected with someone who I think will shock the whole world. I think Mr. George 'Double Liew' Bush would be shocked too. (=

I'll update again as soon as I can alright. Once I get back, I'll have plenty of time to. So, for the mean time, I'll just enjoy myself! (= arrgghhh.. I just wish time could stop right now. When it seems so far away, I wanted to leave. Now its getting closer and closer, I feel like staying here. Why do I want to stay? I found a reason for me to stay already. I did. Yes, I did. (= but oh wells, I guess its meant to be but I think its never too late to. I rather be late than "never". 2 years seems to be a pretty long time to wait but I think as long as we have the patience and the will power to, Nothing's gonna stop us. Right?


Happy new year everyone once again! I wish all my friends the very very best and most importantly, good health! =)

No comments: