The readers. (=

For free advertisement,
Click on the "Add me!".
or,
Call :: 1800 - Alon - Superman.


Wednesday, March 12, 2008

sighs.

That's all I can say now. I feel so down right now. Everything just seem diff after spilling what I shouldnt have. Its something which happened and I cant change abt it already. Just dont understand why things have to be this way. I dont want thing to be this way but it alr this way. I cant do anything. I'm just gonna stay here and wait to see what gonna happen. I dont wan to do anything alreadyy..

Just heard from my mom that my bro's leaving for kl tomolo. Going to sunway college. sighs. I dont know. all of a sudden, my heart seems so dull now. Just having to spill out all the real fun times I had with my bros. Knowing how to really treasure them when they are not by my side, It really hurts deep inside. The last time I went back changed everything I think and know abt my brothers. They are really the best thing that I'm grateful I have. All I can say is good luck to him and I'll owes be by his side no matter what. Even if he did something wrong, I hope he knows i'll be in front of him and helping him out. take care bro. you know 3 of you mean a whole lot to me!

No comments: