The readers. (=

For free advertisement,
Click on the "Add me!".
or,
Call :: 1800 - Alon - Superman.


Tuesday, April 1, 2008

new chapter on my scrap book.
















Argghh.. Had a great sleep last night after sorting my own stuff out. I've a clear head now of what I want and what to go for and so on.. I heard from billy that there's cheap air tix around. lung and viv, u you guys wanna see the price. go on http://www.tigerairways.com.au/ to check ok? I dont know when you guys are coming over and shit. so I cant do much abt it. I got the pics we took when we were celebrating CK's bday last week. I've uploaded most of it. I still have a maths assignment to go. We all had fun, cant wait for more funs to come. Might be going to seven this weekend. woohooo~ Lets party. I've no more troubles I guess. Its all goooddieee.. No point feeeling and thinking about the bad side when WE dont need to. right? Live life the smart way. Bobby aka bebz aka chibai wont be coming back for a long time. We all miss that lil thinggg..

No comments: