The readers. (=

For free advertisement,
Click on the "Add me!".
or,
Call :: 1800 - Alon - Superman.


Friday, May 16, 2008

STRESSES!

I really dont know how to describe what situation I'm in right now. I'm really very very stressed out. all the works and exam is so near noww.. I really dont know what to do. I just feel like swearing swearing and sleep all day long. I'm really reallly reallly tireddd.. Feel so fucked up right now. Its so near to the exam and I've basically very very little time to study already. Its all assignment, reports & prjects I've to stay in uni till late just to finish them. But the problem is, Its never gonna finish until week 13. WHich I've only have 10 days left to fucking study. I'm not as clever as some of them. Feel so fucked up right noww.. My mind is so messyy!! WHY THE FUCK DID I CHOOSE ENGINEERING? Its really pissing me off now. Feel like killing myself and forget abt all of this fucking work. I'm really sick and tired.

TIRED + STRESS = FUCK HELL!

No comments: