The readers. (=

For free advertisement,
Click on the "Add me!".
or,
Call :: 1800 - Alon - Superman.


Saturday, April 7, 2007

hohoho~ goooddiiee good friday.






GOsh. Last night we had a really yummy meal. thanks to billy VOON and pao and and and OF COURSE , ME. hahaha.. we cooked mussels and salmon. It was fun. I tell you, the part where we cook isnt the fun part, It was the "slaughtering" of the salmon fish! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!! laugh till we all go crazy. It was reli fun. reli reli nice food we cooked too. LIke seriously, the mussels was reli damn good! =D haha, then after that we went out to pick hannah then came home after that.

B, pao and I was ooutside d house fooling and slacking as usual. pao as usual was playing wif her guitar. Me n B played poker and cho dai di. HAHAHA.. it was pretty stupid but yeah. After that they all came inside my room and we talked and talked till like 4am. we slept after that. then woke up the next day at around 2 like dat.

After preparing ourself, It was already like 4? then we went to clayton station to send hannah off. went to eat the paradise yang nyum chicken. hahaha.. DAMN Nice. we later went to get ourself an ice cream then we went home slack slack and slack.

We went to the nearby chinese restaurant to have dinner. yummeh~ =D

That's all I did today. 1 day wasted. 9 more to go? HAHAHAHA!!


chui~ Superman is me. (=
vi - jean ~ My new adopted hot sister. =D
lena ~ I'll inject fat asap.
B ~ screw you, but thanks for the mussels.
pao~ bo ming pek lu ah!
hannah~ u slept on my bed!!!!
serene + sandy ~ u two ah! bunai you!

No comments: