The readers. (=

For free advertisement,
Click on the "Add me!".
or,
Call :: 1800 - Alon - Superman.


Sunday, April 1, 2007

wasted weekend.

I've got nothing much to say. I think I spent too much this weekend. HAHA.. went to a PHD party with yan and audrey. gosh. it was so hot inside plus we had a special suprise. HAHAH.. someone triggered the fire alarm. At first I tot it was inside the DJ's scratch disc. HAHAHA.. then later, It seems to get louder and louder. like OMGOSH. and everyone had to evacuate from the club and then we waited outside and after a while we went it. I was soo damn tired already at that time. didnt dance much after that. then I went back to billy's place and slept. thanks B. HAHHAA for sharing your bed! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! ooopsss//


then after that I went to do my shoppin in melb central. I think I spent too much but I did. oh well , cant do anything abt it already. shrugs. I think I'm gonna sleep now. damn tired. good night everyone.

No comments: