The readers. (=

For free advertisement,
Click on the "Add me!".
or,
Call :: 1800 - Alon - Superman.


Tuesday, May 1, 2007

happy happy birthday!






Happy 80th birthday (= who who you wonder? My grampa!! 80!!! Long live the king of the house. Altho we hardly bond much as I would like. He's really really nice to all his grandson. He always give the others money except me and my brothers. We NEVER took any of his money. *proud* I wish him the best of health.

Wei wei is back today already. How I really wish I could be in brunei now. I can bring him around. Been a while since we get to meet each other and talk to each other like we used to. No doubt he's the closest cuzzin of mine. WE used to do "badthings"together. Sleep on one single bed together. talk for the whole night about everything. *sighs* oh well, time to grow up alon. nevertheless, I do cherish him. A best friend that I wouldnt want to swap for anything. Hope you enjoy your stay in brunei now. (=


last but not least, Kung, Happy birthday. Enjoy your huge huge party tonight. Without him, There's no me.





A picture we took ummm.. a month back? *memories*
all the best to you. (=

12o3~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww.thanks, Alon

lovies.
(: