The readers. (=

For free advertisement,
Click on the "Add me!".
or,
Call :: 1800 - Alon - Superman.


Sunday, May 6, 2007

spidey 3

I went out with pao , sip and quek just now. went to have dinner in chadstoooone. Funny la! we had to wait for billy at okealigh station. Then when B finally came, we had to take another bus to chadstone. WE went on the wrong stupid bus and had to stay in the bus for like an hour? wait for it to turna another loop. WTF. thanks to billy and pao! nonseense. But anyway, I dont mind, I had a great time laughing tonight.

WE went to pancake parlour and ate there. after that we went to the arcade. play play play.. After like it was 9.30, we went to catch spidey 3. Overrall I think its nice. Nice to watch. (= recommend to everyone out there who havent watch it. Except for the brunei gang who went to watch today also. HAHAAHA!!



lastly, thanks B for the lava lamp and hannah banana for the fuffy fluffy bolster. Its suites my bed and me. thank you! (=

No comments: