The readers. (=

For free advertisement,
Click on the "Add me!".
or,
Call :: 1800 - Alon - Superman.


Thursday, September 6, 2007

another public holiday for me.







Heard from my friends back in brunei that they are having their break now. so unfair. oh well~ I'm gonna have mine at the end of sept. planning to go for paintball with all of them. gonne be very very very fun! weehoo~ (= anyone wants to join?



Havent been blogging much lately. Just had my last mid sem test yesterday. feels really good now. I just got myself a webcam yesterday too. a new logitech one. pretty good. well worth the money. dont ask me how much, i wouldnt say. HAHAHA.. gonna start catching up for computing now. I'm really really lost. damn! DOnt know what to actually blog now. feels so weird blogging alreadyy. I just wish that this semester will end really soon. I wanna go backk. home.



I havent greet the birthday people yet. so here goes.



04-sept - JOOOOOOSSSHHHHH YEN! ELEEEEEEENNAAA LIM!! SLEEEEEEEESSSHHAA!!


05-sept - EASOOOOOOOOOOON CHIM!


06-sept - SEREEEEEEEEEEEEENE LIU!


Happy birthday to all of you. from the bawah of my heart. betul benar.

No comments: