The readers. (=

For free advertisement,
Click on the "Add me!".
or,
Call :: 1800 - Alon - Superman.


Monday, September 3, 2007

a very good thing to think about.

Dexter told deedee," if your close friend doesn't look for you,does that mean that your not closely connected anymore or just because they don't look for you at this particular time makes your feelings fade?"

deedee then told something meaningful to dexter, " does your sky leave you when you don't shine?".


this is something we should think about. (=

There are quite a few people living in this world which I consider my close buddies. I treasure all of you a lot and not contacting with you doesn't mean that we're not close. Its just time. This is what I want all of you to get from this post. Friendship starts and end in the heart. I truly believe that it is so.

No comments: