The readers. (=

For free advertisement,
Click on the "Add me!".
or,
Call :: 1800 - Alon - Superman.


Wednesday, September 12, 2007

time to move on

A lot had actually happened this few days but only a few knows that happened. Dont want to talk abt it anymore.Let the past be a history in the chapter. Its just time for me to start a new chapter and move on and striving nearer and nearer towards my goal. Once I set my mind, nothing can or will change me.Time waits for noone, unless, unless.. you can make the time stop anyhow.

Going paintball with them during the mid terms break. We have now 16 ppol and its sure gonna be hell loads of fun. weee! for the mean time, its really time to concentrate already. Did pretty bad for my materials. I mean my grades were bad but its way better than a lot of people. there's a lot that actually failed miserably. luckily, my streak still goes on. wooosh. for dynamic, its a different story la!


van!! I'm about to spill everything. dont worry, you know I wont. You should mean what you say ok. U'll love me till forever no matter what. HAHAA!!

No comments: