The readers. (=

For free advertisement,
Click on the "Add me!".
or,
Call :: 1800 - Alon - Superman.


Monday, March 19, 2007

another assumption ppl make.

Today I woke up and I saw this on my friendster's testimonial.


xiao mei
Posted 18/3/2007
hey you =)
you and vijean together?? lol
why i didn't noe?? lol
and your pics...makes me wonder how manny gf u have
lol
take care =)

-xiao mei-
xoxo


I really really dont get it. I do have sooo "much" gfs huh? HAHAHAH!! maybe I really do. gosh! I dont have any atm. thats my answer. Nice right? Feel free to hit me and u'll know how it feels to get hit by me! I'm single, hot and so available. lols. Crappy la! Maybe taking picture with a "girl" makes ppl think he/she is my gf a? wow. then i should take picture with angelina jolin? or maybe the bold hair Mrs. K-Fed, Britney Spears? Good idea!


I'm outta here after laughing like a stupid pathetic moron.

No comments: