The readers. (=

For free advertisement,
Click on the "Add me!".
or,
Call :: 1800 - Alon - Superman.


Sunday, March 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Paul.

Last night was just another great night. Hahaha.. I just really cant expect myself to dance. gosh. but anyway, there's always audrey, michz and felix. They are really REALLY good. weee~ get to learn some basic from audrey and michz. They have like soooooo"banyak" patience to teach me. HAHA.. so it was pretty fun I guess, at the same time, VERY tiring. hehe~ didnt drank that much last night but the overall night was just great. thanks again. (=


I woke up at 4pm just now. Everything seems not finished yet. sighs. after dinner we'll work on our project. Eventho it doesnt carry any mark into our final score, but at least, we need to do well. I just send a text to paul just now. His the guy who works in my mommy shops. He've been helping out for like 15 years already. I dont treat him as my worker anymore. He's more like a brother to me. A real one. He gives me advices, fool around with, we fought each other. It was just incredible. My mom treats him as a son. He's just amazing, without him I say, There wouldnt be the business we're having now. His just a great guy. You call him up anytime, he would just say " aiya mafan one you!" but he would still give me a lift. Tooo much memories to recall, TOO much. but nevertheless, thank you for everything buddy. I know very surely that he wouldnt read my blog, but this blog is really dedicated to him! thank care man! always. I might no attend his wedding, but my heart would be there. very sure. love you man! big time!

No comments: