The readers. (=

For free advertisement,
Click on the "Add me!".
or,
Call :: 1800 - Alon - Superman.


Tuesday, March 13, 2007

electrical sys lecture pertama!

Like the topic says, it was my first lecture today and i'm reli shocked at how the prof. teaches. His realy good. His not one of those professor who uses the powerpoint presentations and just basically talk rubbish and clicks on the mouse as if it was "COOL". He writes on the transparency while we copy it down. its really nice you know. he explains everything in details. so he's the 2nd lecturer that I like other than my structural's tutorial prof. so yeah. great. lucky I dumped the bloooody process eng. pfff.. its not that easy. now I've tons of work loads waiting for me tonight. I need to do my profession project outline and then later might have to get ready with my maths stuff. still got loads to work on.

Who fugin told me that uni is when ppl enjoy the most? BLOOOODY~ Not true at all. Its no fun when you have such a big workload all the time. sighs. projects coming up in week 5 ~ sighs. so not used to this type of things la. I wouldnt even are abot any of these back then. =( but for my grades, really have to work. I just had my dinner not long ago. gonna bath and start working. ( :

Taaaaa~ everyone! take care!

No comments: