The readers. (=

For free advertisement,
Click on the "Add me!".
or,
Call :: 1800 - Alon - Superman.


Sunday, March 11, 2007

weeehaaa~

What should I say now. I think I'm really happy that I went out last night. Thankiew michz. HAHA! I find it really weird that we didnt feel akward at all. =) WE get to hang out and u still treat me very nicely. we went to eat dinner together at I dont know where which's located in chinatown. I get to meet new friends finally who are as crazy as I am. =D after more than a month or so. A long awaited one. I think they are a bunch of people who suites the way I am. We went to ktv after that, playing games and drinking while the others are singing. then after that, I get to go bubbles. I was kinda shocked when we had to actually queue up for quite long to just get in. and I can say, It was welll worth it! WELL WORTH. HAHAHAHAH!! thanks mich! anyway, outta here. Just woke up and its around 5 already. gosh! ta~

No comments: