The readers. (=

For free advertisement,
Click on the "Add me!".
or,
Call :: 1800 - Alon - Superman.


Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'm already sick & tired.

Doing this final profession report made me realise/understand a lot of things. I swear if we don't get a decent grade for this, I'll take a broom stick and shove it up G codner's ass. Its really wasting sooo much time.I've really been struggling to like read all our project brief, alternative design project, search the whole Google just to write one small section of it and I've to think and think and then write.

Its really a fucking pain in the ass. I'm really really really tired out. For some of you, it seems to be like, write 10 pages only ma. Very easy to do la. I've nothing to say then. It just sickens me when I really starts to contribute a much larger part and time. I've wasted like a lot of time. It seems invincible to some people. They just dont know how much you've really put your ass into it. I don't want long2 to chew up every part of it. At least I'm pretty sure I'm doing at least 30% of the whole bloody report. I'm confident to say that. I have grammar mistake all over the place and struggling to write bits an pieces. I'm pretty sure its worth all of it. and I'M TRYING. I'm not trying to blog here to make you people pity me. NOPE. HELL NO. This is my blog. I blog what I want. I blog my blog. Its for me to one day read back all of this and remember this bitter taste of hardcore.

I need to write a report myself soon. Maybe next semester or the coming semester and I should learn how to do it myself. Sooner or later, its a need to write good report. I'm doing a pretty bad job but at least I'm trying to help out as much as I could possibly do.

Maybe I'm not as clever as some clowns, but I'm sure I'm doing a good work here. At least I'm trying. making blank and meaningless promises is not gonna help or contribute any bit to anything we do here. I'm really grateful that my parent are really happy with my result and cheering me u all the time. Its just things that money cant buy you.

One last phase thing to write and it's almost done.


I'm tired..

like really....

No comments: