The readers. (=

For free advertisement,
Click on the "Add me!".
or,
Call :: 1800 - Alon - Superman.


Sunday, May 20, 2007

just for you elenaa lim =P

Oh well. It's a stressful sat night. its already the end of week 11. =( Exams are coming really really soon. just after week 13. I'm reli freaked out. esp maths. I jsut have t start relearning everything by myself. I'm worried i'll flunk the subj, I really cant imagine myself flunking it. I'll be reli reli fucked up. THere's no way I'll let myself do that. NOpe. Not anymore.

I'm going to uni tomorrow agn, trying to finish up my structural final project. finishing it sooner is better. There is a need to finish it coz if not, I wouldnt have any time to really study. Im really worried. really really ok?



okok. lets fnish sum this up. summary : If I study now, I might finish studying it. So that is what I'm going to do FULLSTOP


now for the elenaaa lim part. Since I promised that I'll blog abt you. here you go. HAHAHA!! I guess we started to really chat and know each other better only after I came here. Oh well, HAHAH!! she's the girl there, on my link. banyak banyak lovers one. HAHAHAHA!! Dont really know what to say tho. I'll just post the pictures of the hot hot her and then match it up with mine? AHAHAHA!!




HAHA.. I'm using the other hand, but its almost the same . (=


HAHAHAHAHA!! alrighty. here goes all of the pictures.












HAHAHAHAH!! here you go lena. hope you love them! HAHAHAHHA!! loads of love. goodnightyy.. (= you must, coz I took a lot of time taking those pictures! If you wonder when I took it, just. 10 minutes ago.

No comments: