The readers. (=

For free advertisement,
Click on the "Add me!".
or,
Call :: 1800 - Alon - Superman.


Thursday, May 24, 2007

my body is going to break down soon.

I;m like dead tired now but I dont know why I still feel energetic. HAHAHAHA>.. weird right? I went to bed at around 2-ish. I just couldnt close my eyes. Things just pops into my head. Thinking way too much I guess. I only get to close my eyes at around 4. Then I had to wake up at 4.45 to watch UEFA final. Damn.. It sunk my heart. LIKE FUCK OFF. haiizzz.. Bo pian la.

There's always next year. My love for liverpoool will never change. HAHAHA!

Project are making me go nuts. Have to meet up probably this saturday and sunday to get the project done. Presentation again next week then after that, exam. OH shoott.. Not even prepared yet. =(((((((((((


I cant wait to go back.





This is the old one. Who cares? We're like 5 times UEFA CL champions ok? like 5 kali!! Just unfortunate today. that fugin idiot INZAGHI! retire la you retard. use hand to score pun take malu. pui.

No comments: