The readers. (=

For free advertisement,
Click on the "Add me!".
or,
Call :: 1800 - Alon - Superman.


Thursday, June 14, 2007

2 down.

I had my engineering structural today. I had to say its much better than the fucking maths. way better. I cant assure that i'll get really high marks. but I think getting a D isnt a prob. D as in distinc not D grade. wtf! hahaha.. I feeel much better after the paper, I'm really exhausted already but its at least better than sitting there and knowing nothing. Lets hope that I do well in the next two. which are coming up next monday and tuesday.


Gonna nap soon and continue again later. =(( .


nurzai - thanks for the motivasi. really helps me a lot. I feel way better after that.

chui- thanks for the message. really very sweet of you . (=

pao - no need to sa anything la. without her here, I wouldnt be able to wake up and do this structural. thanks to your attractive 46F la. HAHAHAHA

No comments: