The readers. (=

For free advertisement,
Click on the "Add me!".
or,
Call :: 1800 - Alon - Superman.


Monday, June 11, 2007

save me. that's the only thing i can say

I fucked my paper up. Its my mom's bday tomorrow. I told her right away after my exam. I told her sorry. Its not that I didnt put in effort, everyone find the paper really easy but I jus dont know why I cant seem to do it. I'm reli disappointed in myself. Its not that I'm blaming everyone. Sighs. I'm really fucked up. I feel like suiciding. I dont wanna fail it. But I think I just might unless a miracle happens. Nothings gonna change the end result. I can only just pray.


Its my mom's bday tomolo and I guess this is the last present I wanna give her. I'm really disappointed. I really feel real bad. god, pleaseee.. take away everything, not my grade. I'm on m knees beging. the next 3 paper, I'm not gonna risk, I'm still gonna work for it.


Pleaaaaseee give my mom the best bday gift ever. I've never gave her anything but heart aches all the time. Its just fucking stupid.

I tried my best,. I DiD! I guess i;m jsut stupid. live with it.


last but not least, mommy, I wish you the best in health and anything you do. Millions of thanks will not repay anything you did for me. I'm just sorry. i love you mommy. bottom of my heart. its from there.


sighs.

No comments: