The readers. (=

For free advertisement,
Click on the "Add me!".
or,
Call :: 1800 - Alon - Superman.


Sunday, February 24, 2008

internet is sloowww!

The internet is so slow. my best friend finished using up the limit. Its so freaking slow now. I cant watch youtube and I cant surf the net that much. So the only thing I can do now is just chatting and blogging. So here I am now. Nothing much to blog about also. I'm boreeeddd.. Uni's gonna be starting pretty soon. This mondayy. I cant say I'm ready for it. I dont know, dont feel like doing anything now. Went out with CK and eason just now. Went to glen waverley to eat. Feels good to hang out with them again. They came over to our place to play another game of blackjack. Didnt win nor lose just now. So its useless playing. HAHA! but at least we had fun laughing. I'm just chatting chatting right now. I feel like going back home now. I rather be doing nothing than being here. how?

No comments: