The readers. (=

For free advertisement,
Click on the "Add me!".
or,
Call :: 1800 - Alon - Superman.


Saturday, March 1, 2008

rambo!







Went to chadstone with my house mates just now. overrall it was fun. Had fun hanging out even tho it was only with my house mates. Didnt do much anyway. Went over to brian and tham's place just now. they asked me to go over so late already. and I had to walk like 20 mins to reach. Lucky there's pierre to send me home. If not, fuck! i wont go there again. bloooodyyy~ soo freaking far. We were playing pool over at there place but at least I still have some laughs. I'm tired of knowing that monday is coming up pretty soon. I'm still not used to the uni life again. siennn.. just gonna upload some pics we took the other day. took it from my fav neighbours phone.




I'm happy happy right now. Just feel really nice that things are going my way. (=



Oh yea, and not to forget! AUNTIEEE VEEVII!! Happy birthday!! (=

No comments: