The readers. (=

For free advertisement,
Click on the "Add me!".
or,
Call :: 1800 - Alon - Superman.


Thursday, February 28, 2008

today is a bright new day.

Hello everyone. I installed the new live traffic thing. It tells me where the people who reads my blog come from. I'm quite suprosed actually. (= I'm glad that ppl still care to come over and read! HAHA! I'm boreed. Did nothing today. Just woke up not long ago and had my lunch. I'm soo lazy. Wanted to print down my notes but decided to print it later at night or maybe on the weekend since I've only got a lecture tomorrow.

Its pao's bday last night. Didnt do much with her yesterday coz I din know wad to do. but at least we did bought her a cake. (= plus she was busy. Some random ppl went out with her. OkOK. not random ppl. Its her nan xing pen you. HAHA.. Not one, Not 2, not tiga but 4! HAHAHA! long long said she's gonna get banged but she came back quite early also. So guess nothing happened other than her dinner with them.

Argghh.. felt really horrible last night plus I was quite shocked last night also. guess everything wasnt the way I wanted it to be. couldnt actually sleep last night. I was awake on my bed till 6ish I think. that was the last time i checked my phone and was suprised to see me starring on the walls and do nothing! I'm sure I gave everyone a bad impression. I'm used to that alr. But what's in the inside that counts right? nahh.. I dont think so. Without looking at the cover, only a few people would want to see what's on the inside. I was stunned the whole night. didnt know what I should do and what's coming up next... but i'm glad of what I've now. Like I said, Today is a bright new day. That's all I need and want. All I need is time. Time to prove odds wrong.

No comments: