The readers. (=

For free advertisement,
Click on the "Add me!".
or,
Call :: 1800 - Alon - Superman.


Tuesday, February 20, 2007

2nd day of orientation

Hmmm.. woke up quite early today. wanted to wash my clothings and all.. but the weather seems unpredictable so I decided not to. And doing so, I gave myself another 15 mins of pleasure sleep. =D how great is that? ;)


TOday's orientation was fun. by far better than yesterday. We had a police officer who made the whole lecture theatre went wild! and he dont reli look bad too..says pao. the girl beside me was busy taking picture of him. I am LIKE WTF! take pics of me much better la! haha..HAHAHAH!! anyway, after that we went to have our ice-breaking session and met a few new friends. Most of them are from singapore. Met a guy named chai and we actually went to play badminton together after knowing each other for like 2 hrs and half. an hour later, we're playing each other on the court. his quite good. so oh well~ finally after 1 month of no exercise/sport other walking here and there( I dont consider it a sport), at least I feel much better now.


Just finish playing poker wif sip2, pao2 and quek. HAHA.. play till very the pekchek lo. play till noone wants to become zhong. then I had to. wash the card oso wash till sien. HAHA.. Actually I counted my money and pao actually won sip2's and quek money until under my mobile I found 2 dollars, so I guess I won 2 bucks. hahah altho we play for a pretty small amount but it was much better than doing nothing.

My mom called me just now and started her usual nagging. I dont know why sometimes I just cant stand it. and I was kinda loud to her. SIghs. I feel so bad. I really do. She works her butt off just to send me here and this is how i repay her. I know how it feels when business is not going that well and she have to pay for my tuition fee. I feel awful now but I dont know what I should do. I guess her biggest wish is for me to study well and get a good degree. Sighs. I know my mom wouldnt read my blog. But I SWEAR I'll work my ass of. I SWEAR. I PROMISE! ppl who dont believe me, I dont really fucking care.Only my, myself knows.

I'm not clever and thats very true but i know if I put in my effort, I KNOW I CAN! Noone knows me better than myself. Ma, I promise you! Gimme a good 4 yrs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i believe you can do it =)
gambateh ^^

Alooooon Hong said...

thank you very much! btw, whose this?

yun753 said...

hello ko~ i blif u can do it toos!! mwahs. and talk nicely to mom the next time she call yea!!! try not to be so upset. i mean she misses u bah!