The readers. (=

For free advertisement,
Click on the "Add me!".
or,
Call :: 1800 - Alon - Superman.


Monday, February 19, 2007

Another day just went like


Dont actually know what to do now actually. since frenster's blog only allows me to upload 50 pics a month which is like an average of 1.67 pics a day! COME ON LA! VAIN ORANG HERE. I-M-NOT Possible la! plus its better to blog here lorr.. like Vi-JeaN once said "Vainity is the art of self appreciation." =D
Today's the first day of orientation, What a screw-ed up one. Nothing to do at all. Nothing wa! just sit there, (Front row ) agn. then just listen to them talk crap. reli reli craps! but then i spent most of the time sleeping. thanks to billy and pao! poker last night till 3 something. blooody~ but worth it la since i win $$$. HAHAHA.. then after the tour thingy, Just went home and cook-ed and then slept for like 5 hrs then wake up, eat agn and here I am. Its the second day of CNY. and its like nothing here. no hang out. no nothing. sien. reli pekchek*. slesh is in changi now. gonna fly soon i guess. when she comes over, woohoo~ more ppl from brunei. more ppl from our gang. sure's gonna be fun when she, billy and hannah stays over at our place! guess that's all for now. I wont be using the frenster blog anymore i suppose unless I really have to. ta-ta everyone! I miss all of you back there.

No comments: