The readers. (=

For free advertisement,
Click on the "Add me!".
or,
Call :: 1800 - Alon - Superman.


Wednesday, February 21, 2007

third day of orientation

Just finish bathing. today we had another house clean up as it's very messy like it've owes been. HAHA.. now my room is much more cleaner now. had a good night sleep last night. thanks to joy. hahahaha! crazzzyyyy la her. texted her in the morning when i woke up, should be around 4am in BRUNEI. hahaha and until now i hear nothing from her. oh well~ orientation was so borrriiiinnnggg.. talk abt rubbish agn today. I wanted to come home and sleep and that sip2 was like " go back for what? listen la! VEYR IMPT VERY IMPT" IMPT my foot! sooo damn boring. then after i reach home, i cooked and then i slept for the whole afternoon. until they knocked my door and asked me to have dinner. HAHA.. now everything's done and i'll be waiting for tomolo.


Joy- U changed it lerr.. NOT FAIR!!

No comments: