The readers. (=

For free advertisement,
Click on the "Add me!".
or,
Call :: 1800 - Alon - Superman.


Thursday, March 8, 2007

Finally.

GOsh. I got to change my processs eng course to my electrical system one already. sighs. finally. Its really tough. the lecturer is a prof, and he talks freaking fast and he clicks on the slide show as if its for fun. SO FAST and he coverss basically one topic in like 5-6 clicks. WTF LA! so I went to look for a course advisor with Jason. He helped me a lot . oh well! haha.. Nothing much hapened today. got the bills for this and that today. NEed to pay up already. gosh. I miss the times in brunei, where I dont need to care about anything. shrugs. anyway, uni's going pretty well for me now. I think i'm useed to it already. anyways, all the best to everyone of you ok? =) take care!

No comments: