The readers. (=

For free advertisement,
Click on the "Add me!".
or,
Call :: 1800 - Alon - Superman.


Wednesday, March 7, 2007

PAY rent.



HAHa... this is the first time I actually pay rent to someone. its loike the first time ever. HAHA.. It feels Fkin bad when u give that person a large sum of money. Like paying to a loan shark or something. HAHA..




Serene told me this is how the girls in perth look. 9/10 when they go sun tanning! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!! and this is the pic of here and the city of perth. If u have any doubt abt perth or you would like to go perth for a visit, pls dial 1800- serene - hot and sexy - 622. she'll be able to help you! HAHAHAH!!! advertisment here for FREE.




I'm thinking of droping my process eng la. gosh. chemical eng is so not for me. Its damn tough. To those whoever wants to be a chemical engineer. ALL THE BEST TO you. trust me, you need it big time. I'll take electrical if i can. Try larr.. need to go change agn tomolo. dunno can o not. pray for me. =)






Nothing much today. WEnt to refill and restock food today. sighs. bloody stupid. a lot of things to carry. anyway. I guess thats all for today.






joy, i misssss youu.. =(

No comments: