The readers. (=

For free advertisement,
Click on the "Add me!".
or,
Call :: 1800 - Alon - Superman.


Friday, March 9, 2007

endless notes to copy.

HAHA.. just got back from uni not long ago. was playing badminton there. 7-11pm. HAHA quite fun. but scary tho when u walk back alone and its pretty cold. but anway, like the topic says, I have soo much notes to finish copying. Oh well, I decided to do electrical system myself, so I have to copy the 1 week notes that I've missed. At least I think its worth it la. =) I'm glad that everything's going pretty well for me now. No borders, No people interrupting my progressions and all. weee~ damn happy now. =D

I talked with someone just now. His kinda closely related to me. I wouldnt want to name him out but yeah. Maybe I was a lil annoyed by what he did and what his doing atm. I just dont know why, some ppl just cant appreciate themself and what they've got. LIKE WTF LA! Already 20++ yrs old. Still dont know how to think for the elders. really la. COME ON. I'm not your daddy or your mommy,but at least, I can see what your mommy has really done for you. sacrificing evertyhing for her children. I know so, why? coz i've seen it and like I said, His closely connected to me. I know he wouldnt read this, but I still wanna let him know that its time to really start working. you missed the chance to get ur education coz you yourself is the only one to be blamed coz you didnt want to study. Regretting now is just useless. trust me it is. At least, learn from your mistake . WAKE UP!!!! and start working at least. Better than slacking around with the lifeless peoples around you. gosh. I know you dont know what to do now, But at least get a job and then think what to do. Your mommy has done really so so much for you guys already. sometime it just amazes me when I heard from my parents what she's done. grandparents and esp grandma is reli upset already. She tells me abt it all the time. It just feels so bad when she tells me all of this and I cant do anything about it. NOTHING. the only thing she wants from me, Is study well -> Get a good job -> Get good money -> Get myself a wife ( all the time she says, Make sure she works rather than pretty& useless) -> get children -> live a healthy life. Thats all my grandma wants from me. I hope it wouldn't be too late to accomplish all of this and she's able to see me grow up. I hope this day would actually happen. as for now, study study study!!!


AND AND AND, I saw once moderfarker in the street today! LIKE WTF LA! the weather was cold, she's actually pregnant with a really huge stomach, She wear sleeveless with the tummy outside of her shirt not only that, its very cold and windy, SHE SMOKES! WTF LA! chibAI! I was pissed but I coudnt do anything but stare at her with the " F*CK U I WANT TO KILL YOU" eyes. how can this be? some couples dream to have childrens and its now a waste to dat bitch. I dont find it rude to use that on her, or maybe she's not even worth being called a bitch.

aiya, pekchek* dun wanna blog anymore, the more I blog, the more I get pissed. tsktsk anyway, I just got a text and i'm pretty excited and happy now. everything's smooth sailing for me. weeee~ ai shi ni ah joy. *hearts*

No comments: