The readers. (=

For free advertisement,
Click on the "Add me!".
or,
Call :: 1800 - Alon - Superman.


Monday, February 26, 2007

First day of uni ; First day of a brand new start.

Today, Its just soooooo different. A lot of things changed today. Finally, Uni started. It was really hot and there are like hundreds of peoples all over the place. One lecture hall can accomodate like 300 people? Insane. Soo freaking tough to even concentrate and listening to what d monkeys infront are actually saying. Not used to the accent. I;m used to the chinese-not-so-good at english accent & kaling with their curry type of accents. The one I've to get used to are the ANGMOH's AM-chap-cheng's type. HAHAHA.. pekchek*

This is the first change I actually encounter. and other one is my status. *attached* hohoho~ =) mwah mwah.

Everyone back home, I miss every single one of you. Its pao's bday in roughly 30 mins time. GUess noone's there to celebrate with her. I guess i'll be the only one. anyways, Pao, Happy birtthhdaaayy too youu alright. Wish you all the best *hugssss* . All the best! You know i'll be here for you whenever and whereever you need me. =)

No comments: