The readers. (=

For free advertisement,
Click on the "Add me!".
or,
Call :: 1800 - Alon - Superman.


Sunday, February 25, 2007

Tired.



=D hahahhaa!! *hints*

Actually I just got back home from badminton. It was nice as usual. I went alone today since pao wanted to clean the room. I like the rules there. COz there's like 10 courts and a lot of people were playing. So basically You will have to change courts after every game. Its the rule there. So you get to meet new people, get to play with a lot of different players. Its really nice. I got to meet a lot of the seniors and a lot of good players. really good one. I saw 3-4 female players who are really good. amazed me. the girls who plays badminton in brunei are reli reli reli gonna get smashed and destroyed. AHAHAA.. SEriously. Oooppsss~

I came home and do nothing. after posting this i guess i'll go take my bath already. I dont like being in this state. the state of sticky and smelly. HAHA.. I guess thats all for now. oh yeah, the $120 i pay for the badminton club, for now, I think damn worth it! =D

No comments: