The readers. (=

For free advertisement,
Click on the "Add me!".
or,
Call :: 1800 - Alon - Superman.


Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Yet another day.

Today, HAHAHAHA!! Alarm clock cant help me la! the only thing which can help me now is my mom! tsk tsk. I cant wake up with a bloody " ring ring ring" , I only wake up when I'm being yelled! HAHA! TOday class starts at 9 and I only managed to wake up at 8.30. Then i went into the toilet straight away and I asked sip2 to make me a piece of bread. then after I came out. change and took the bread and rushed to class. HAHA. I was on time ok! HAHA.. then after that I went to eat my breakfast. since there's no support class for maths today, I came back, slept for an hour and then I cooked and eat, then rushed back again.


Its the first day I actually did a practical using a pc. Its actually very fun. I feel the "engineer" in me already! HAHAHAHA!! seriously. Like we used a software which is pretty cool. u get to calculate the outcomes, like mole ratios, water and vapour ratios. flow rate and etc. Fuckin' awesome i tell you. But then its bloody tiring la. I had to do that for like 2hrs. coz there's lots of question for us to solve. then after that, we had to do some basic maths things in class. it was so boring. I finished it and told the guy who we're in charge i wanted to go home. since a lot of them left already. so yea, came home, and made a delicious dinner! HAHAHA.. trust me! Its really really really delicious. WE cooked oyster sauce style punya broccoli, sip2 cooked his beef stew or something. quite nice. and I made a char siu sauce fried chicken. WOOOO~! NICE AH! hahaha and quek cooked an instant soup. All for the only girl whose staying at our place. its her birthday! HAHA.. at least i'm glad she appreciated it! heeheheee.. plus I cant concentrate much on the lectures. HAHA.. I'm getting influenced by other things. just looking at my wallpaper drowns me! HAHA.. anyway, i'll only have class tomorrow from 1-2. so yeah! HAHAHA!! cool eh! cant wait for the weekend already. Hope we get to hang out wif Bill, hannah and michz. anyway! I guess that's all for now! =)


here's a picture to prove that we really did cook!! =)







No comments: