The readers. (=

For free advertisement,
Click on the "Add me!".
or,
Call :: 1800 - Alon - Superman.


Saturday, March 3, 2007

tired. =(

Been a bloody tiring day today. just got back from hannah's place. hahaha its actually kinda nice but very tiring. Really tiring. =( I went to have dinner with the guys at mebourne central then we actually went to strike. its like a bowling alley with pubs and all. Pretty nice. hahaa. made them drink and all. quite nice. It was really fun when everyone's celebrating when someone get 0 scored and strikes. basically, this is how the game works. so when you get the lowest score, you drink half a mug. when you get 0 or strike, you drink a mug. HAHA..! it was really fun. Actually slesha was leading and after that, when we started this policy, HAHAHA!! she started losing maybe because she wants to drink! hahahaa.. but it was crazy i tell you. pretty freaking fun! i swear! i'll upload all the pics up now. cant wait, we're going there again later, with hannah, bill and pao. hope its gonna be fun again.

but when I had fun, I actually forgot abt joy joy. I felt so bad. its not thatI forgot abt her, its becoz of the signal there. fuckin' screwed actually! sighs. but at lesat i get to talk with her and all. so I felt much better. but anyway, she's sleeping now and I dont want you to come on9 just to talk with me and not having enough sleep. just sleep alright. I love you. *mwaaahss!!* =) and yeah, i missssss you.






As for pao, this is what she actually e-mailed me.

Friday, March 2, 2007 2:01 AM

MR ALON HONG BOO HENG ! U better delete that post i tell you. Wo bu shi sui bian sing for other ppl one ler. I only sing for my close buddies. So stop posting it on to the web ! Please I BEG YOU !! I would like to see it deleted from ur blog when i come back from school later. Or else i'm not going to the city later. STUPID BOY !!

Now, she's in the city. so her request is actually.. REJECTED!!!

No comments: