The readers. (=

For free advertisement,
Click on the "Add me!".
or,
Call :: 1800 - Alon - Superman.


Wednesday, February 28, 2007

why me? why me? what did I do?


TOday, I get to sleep till real late. around 11+ coz I one had one lecture with is at 1pm-2pm. oh well~ after that I went to withdraw some $$$ hehehe.. then I walked home with pao after getting myself a choco freeze. It was yummmyy~ and only now i get to take the picture from billy. after like 3-4 days wait? hahaa.

After I came home, I chatted with joy joy. it was nice talking to her until something she told me just stunned me. at that very moment, shocked in disbelieve ! I've got nothing to say actually. But if anyhow she browses thru my blog. This is what I personally wants her to know. I've never never in my life said anything like that to him. I dont know where you got the " NOT-so_True" information. I've really done nothing that way. NEVER ok? If I really did, do you think I would go after her? come on la! I dont know what made u hate me so much. I'm reli in shock after hearing what she'd said. I guess all I can say is time will really prove everything. Time will tell the truth and time would prove to you, that I'm not what you think i am. I AM WHO I AM! You can never ever change me. my point of view and the way I treat her. I love her. I know you cant feel it. But it doesnt matter. All it matters is that I know ; she know ; god knows.like i said, I know i really really cant promise to give her forever ; but for now, I would treasure her like a pearl in my eye. I just need a trust from you. just ONCE.



I guess I'm still good. nothing much to actually say now. oh yea, veeviii.. now I finally talk about you already. hehe.. Make sure u remember to tag a! and dont get lost in the jungle. I'll go back brunei tomorrow ok? so make sure u get ready with my clothes and everything. you know? a co-host needs to look good alright.oh yea, dont get lost in the jungle a? HAHAHAA.. temburong's jungle is really very very thick. all the best to you. happy signing birthday ceremony in advance yea! =)


Lung - i'm really glad that u finally got your offer already. its seems hard to talk with you. all i can do is tag chat wif you. hope to talk to you soon. there's too many opinions i need from you.


My 3 brothers at home. I heard that everything is going very well for you three. seems to finally realise how much our brother-hood thing really works already. Only get to learn how to treasure it after I left huh? but its alright. I'm reli glad u three are having an eye on each other's back! hope to talk and fool around with you there again soon. study well ok?


as for joy, hearts yeaa? =) *mwaaahh*
I cant just let this type of small matter bother me. I still have a lot of things to fulfill. A LOT. anyway, i'll just brush this aside like a man. and carry on running towards the chequered flag.

No comments: